August 13, 2011




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
I'm happy that my babes do many things for me.Example chocolate,video,pudding..
i love it so much! they love me so much! i love white colour so they wear white clothes,white pants!
i 'm so happy with it :) when i view the video that they make for me i was crying like a baby..
somemore hwee ping beside me ! haha! feel likw so funny! ur learnt piano because of me! make the chocolate form me! i appreciate it so much! really! the best present i ever had! :')
thankyou so much babes! <3 thanks for someone that u remember :) i'm happy about it! thankyou <3
this year is the second years that my family never celebrate with me..why? cause my dad n brothers were outstation..i feel lonely actually..i did up sad about it,but i understand they are busying working..
my second brother so funny! he ask me when is my bday? that time edi is 13 aug (1.30a.m) i said yesterday! he was like shocked!! O.O LOL! never mind brother i never blame on u..im okay with it..
if ur knew that i wanna treat xin a cup of starbucks ,u know what's reson? cause one of my wishes came true! im happy when i received it! i smile from my heart <3 it warm my heart :D
awhile more im going to meet up my piggie sister! haha! so i chaoz ya ;)