August 16, 2011




Don't know why feel like blogging.. currently think too much about LOVE! LOL..
do u believe that i never couple before? :) u might believe..dont need to feel schoked!
some ppl will think that we are so "pure" some ppl will think that we need a perfect x100  boyfriend..
lol..maybe is the timing problems..and we study at girls school! family not allow us to in a relationship is good,but sometime we having problem sure need someone to talk and care..对的时间遇上对的人 :) i believe this..i did meet someone but wrong timing i'm late..i fall for this until now..i can't do anything right now..cause im studying still..i promise myself after SPM i will never make myself regret on it anymore..after my SPM let's see what i do :) actually i quite desperate on love..sometime so jealous my bro'gf ,they would someone to care and love..me? i love myself enough la..lol! oh ya! still got one problem..to the guy who got gf dont flirt me,im a girl who easily fall in love..dont try it! =.=
alright wanna gosssip with my huihui~ chaoz~ =P