May 28, 2011

GOODBYE MY NAME TAG =)
Everything END! 28-5-2011 such a memorable day..today is my school -联欢会-
sleep at 3 o clock wake up at 5 o clock..2 hour?! enough? NOPE! go to school prepare all the stuff..
on that time,i facing some problem..maybe im panic,sorry junior i scolded u all..i have no the qualification to be a leader..i handle all food,but then i think the most worse ba..right? =l i know that..the show finish at 12.30pm..quite fast,we have to clean all the things..i felt so tired,everyone felt tired too but we have too..after clean i was out of control..cried is the way i release out my feeling..so i cried out,luckily got 2 friend accompany me and make me laugh..both of u are so good :) onn onn~fei gai~ i'll try to find Mr.Rich clothes for both of u :) my eyes was so pain..until now my emo mood still on..zhi zheng guai! take care yourself please..when i saw u pain like wanna faint,i'm very worry..don't make us worry le..u ask me don't cry,okay..i don't cry,but u have to take care ur body..don't too stress edi,everythings end..we edi did the best =) and no need sorry about the food,no one knows what will happen,so no worry + take care !
SORRY who i had scolded,THANKS who helped me..