August 12, 2010

happy birthday to me! :D
today is my 16th years old birthday!
let's talk abt today..=)
today i'm going to skul,so rajin rite? =X i so dulan my ekonomi teacher..ish ish! dun talk abt her..spoil my mood..after skul goto sg wang..my babes tipu me goto ts..aiks..tired ar!  3 something starts sing sing sing~~ when i step in the room,someone is behind me! T.T my piggie jie! she said she x feeling well cant celebrate wif,but suddenly appear infront of me! i saw something on the table,while i looking,got three girls come n hug me! O.O who is tat? my darl yiyi,sorlutyuan n dear! omg! T.T tat time i gonna cry out de le..freaking surprise!!! i saw many present on the table..i tounching of it! not coz of so many is so meaningful! T.T cry~ i love all the present ur give me! i appreciate it much! ^^ we continue high! sing sing sing~ suddenly pretty jie holding a cake appear infront of me! arr! @@ i'm so happy! first year celebrate wif her..hehe..sweet~ den chi cha chi cha = take pic..yiyi,dear,yuan,q er n kate back so early! but thx for coming n give me alots of happiness! my babe choo choo n q er..dun sad sad le..i'm worrying both of u..=X hmm..tat's all for today..i'm glad to have u all! ur gave me a unforgettable celebration! i really love tis damn much! :D my babes thx ur do alots things for me..i'm so touch n happy of it! really! =)) tat's all for today! i enjoyed much! babes n girls do u?

special thanks to xin,ping,jing,q er,wenn,kate,kei,min er,mei ying,joey,yuan n qin! thx ur much much!! ^^























HAPPY ENDING!